Monday, October 7, 2013

Exploring by Timberland











Exploration can mean a lot of different things to people. When my friends at Timberland asked me to take a look at their new outerwear and footwear collection, the first thing that popped into my head was the word "explore". The line's focus to me looked like a nod towards creatives and explorers who need diverse and functional clothing, but still demand style. I ended up liking the leather jackets and boots so much that I asked to create a little photo essay on how I envisioned seeing and wearing the line in my head. Being in New York City and seeing the endless amount of streets, neighborhoods, and things to explore I had to capture the line in that element. A huge thanks to Timberland for letting me style and capture their collection as well as a great day in the city with their team.  Look for more imagery and content stemming from this shoot from myself as well as Timberland over the next few weeks.

*All shots taken on a Canon MarkII 5D, edited with VSCO Film 1.

0 comments: